Esta página está disponible sólo en Inglés
You are invited to register for an interactive clinical workshop focused on improving your HDR brachytherapy treatment planning and delivery skills for skin surface treatment.
- Introduction to HDR and Electronic brachytherapy for skin surface treatment
- Patient selection criteria
- Applicator selection criteria
- Applicator assembly and preparation
- Treatment planning and delivery
- Physics and Quality Assurance
- Observation of a treatment (depending on patient availability)
- Radiation and Medical Oncologists
- Medical Physicists
- Radiation Technologists
- Dermatologists/Mohs Surgeons
- Oncology Nurses
Elekta has applied to CAMPEP for 7.75 MPCEC hours.
May 3: 12:00 pm – 6:00 pm (Lunch included)
May 4: 8:00 am – 2:00 pm (Breakfast & Lunch included)
Only fifteen (15) seats are available for this workshop. Openings will be filled on a «first come, first served» basis.
BrachyTalk video interview
Dr Michael Kasper and Zoubir Ouhib share their opinions about brachytherapy for skin cancer, including the need for education. They explain that the format of this workshop they are organizing is an excellent educational opportunity to learn about the clinical practice of skin brachytherapy.