Esta página está disponible sólo en Inglés
You are invited to attend an interactive clinical workshop on image-guided adaptive brachytherapy for Gynecology. Participants obtain comprehensive practical insight into the clinical workflow of 3-D image-guided adaptive brachytherapy for gynecologic cancer. Practical issues, constraints and solutions each participant is currently handling at their institution is discussed with emphasis on the practical aspects of implementing 3-D image-based brachytherapy for treating cervical cancers.
December, 10-11, 2018
601 East Rollins Street
Orlando, Florida 32803
- Learn the benefits of 3D Image-Guided Adaptive Brachytherapy (IGABT) for treating cervical cancer
- Introduction to treating cervical cancer using interstitial brachytherapy
- Moving from 2D to 3D IGABT
- The reasons to implement 3D IGABT in your practice
- Imaging options (CT vs. MRI)
- Review of society guidelines
- How to Implement 3D IGABT
- Patient selection criteria
- Review of applicators, their assembly and reconstruction
- Workflow and required personnel
- Simulation and Imaging
- Treatment Planning and Optimization
- Physics, Quality Assurance, and Treatment Delivery
- Multi-disciplinary treatment planning, team roles, logistics, infrastructure and learning curve
- Reasons to Attend
- Hands-on exercises
- Observation of a live case (depends on patient availability)
December 10: 12 – 6 p.m. (lunch included)
December 11: 8 a.m. – 2 p.m. (breakfast and lunch included)
HCPs that have an interest in gynecologic brachytherapy treatment, specifically cervical cancer, include, but may not be limited to:
- Radiation Oncologists
- Medical Physicists
- Gynecologic Oncologists
The registration fee is $950.00 (excl VAT) and includes lunch on Monday and breakfast and lunch on Tuesday. The fee is exclusive of travel and hotel costs.
Medical resident for to receive a 50% discount on this workshop, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Continuing Education (CE) Credits
This meeting has applied to CAMPEP for approval of [enter number] MPCEC hours. CME credits are NOT available for this meeting.
Only 8 seats are available for this workshop. Openings will be filled on a first-come first-served basis.