On 20 and 21 May 2016, Marjory Jolicoeur, Radiation Oncologist at Hôpital Charles Lemoyne and founder of Curietherapies, will organize a workshop entitled ‘Endometrial and Penile Cancer Brachytherapy’ at Club Saint-James in Montréal. Curietherapies is an initiative designed to promote standards of practice in brachytherapy, to stimulate exchange of scientific knowledge, and to discuss the literature and to compare individual expertise.
Objectives of this workshop are:
- Identify candidates for penile brachytherapy
- Learn the results of brachytherapy in the setting of penile cancer
- Discuss about brachytherapy and endometrial cancer
- Customize treatment options according to the operability of endometrial tumors.
- Discuss the different controversies in the treatment of endometrial cancer
- Exchange on the techniques used in endovaginal brachytherapy
- Understand the necessity of image-guided brachytherapy in endometrial cancer
The symposium will be held at Club Saint-James, 1145 avenue Union, Montréal, Québec, Canada
Please visit the website for more information
Disclaimer: Elekta provides links to external websites for information purposes only. Elekta does not control, nor can it accept responsibility for, the content of external websites. The addition of a link to an external website here should not be understood to be an endorsement of that website, its owner or its products, clinical claims or services.