Asking yourself what brachytherapy is all about and whether you would like to practice this in daily clinic?
This workshop provides you with insight into the clinical and practical utility of brachytherapy. The place of brachytherapy as one of several cancer treatments, its advantages and uniqueness and more will be discussed in an interactive manner.
Amsterdam UMC – Location AMC
1105 AZ Amsterdam
- Introduction to the clinical and physical aspects of brachytherapy
- Shared decision making
- Hands-on workshops
- Case discussions (breast, cervix, prostate)
- Bradley Pieters, MD PhD, Radiation Oncologist*
- Henrike Westerveld, MD PhD, Radiation Oncologist*
- Zdenko van Kesteren, PhD, Medical Physicist*
- Christina Gutiérrez, MD PhD, Radiation Oncologist**
- Nicole Nesvacil, PhD, Medical Physicist***
- Julia van Tol-Geerdink, PhD, Scientist****
* Amsterdam UMC, Amsterdam, the Netherlands
** Institut Català d’Oncologia, Barcelona, Spain
*** Medical University of Vienna, Vienna, Austria
**** Radboud UMC, Nijmegen, the Netherlands
Radiation Oncologists (MD) residents and junior staff members.
The registration fee is € 150 (excl VAT) and includes dinner on Friday and beverages and lunches on Friday and Saturday. The fee is exclusive of travel, hotel costs and other (personal) expenses.
For registration please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org