How Heidelberg University Hospital has been treating cervical cancer with brachytherapy using the Geneva applicator.
This video will guide you through the complete brachytherapy workflow of cervical cancer treatment, you will see a complete procedure and short interviews with the brachy team members from Heidelberg University Hospital. You can find out more:
• Assembly and insertion of the applicator,
• Imaging – MRI (magnetic resonance imaging) and CT (computed tomography),
• Image fusion and applicator reconstruction,
• Treatment planning and optimization,
• Brachytherapy treatment,
• And the removal of the applicator.
Watch the abbreviated version here
To access the full length video please go to our e-library and make sure you are logged in/registered.